Seattle Art Museum “Cars”
- Artist talk and book signing with Roy McMakin (9 pm)
- Rare screenings of Andy Warhol’s Fifteen Minutes, shown on MTV in the 1980s (9 pm and 11 pm)
- Variety performances by the effervescent Sylvia O’Stayformore with special guests OtterPop, an exhibitionist aquatic mammal, and Eva Androgyny, Seattle’s premiere androgynous drag queen. (9:30 pm)
- “Pop Culture Fashion” runway show presented by the New York Fashion Academy (10:30 pm)
- Fascinating tours with members of Seattle’s arts and music communities, Seth Aaron Henderson of Project Runway, and more (every 15 minutes from 8:30 to 11 pm)
- Get down with DJ Riz spinning in the Brotman Forum
- Muscian Sean Nelson performing live in the galleries
- SAMtrax playlist curated by Kevin Cole of KEXP
- Factory T-shirt silkscreening
- Make your own cover for The Stranger
- And much, much more!
SAM members enjoy priority access at Remix through the members-only entrance and a special lounge featuring a bar, a Pernod Absinthe fountain, opportunities to mingle with local artists and Remix performers, and more.
SAM is proud to have SAM ReGroup, ACT Theatre, Artist Trust, EMP|SFM, GSBA’s Young Professionals with Pride (YPP), Henry Art Gallery,NetIP Seattle, NW NOMA—National Organization of Minority Architects, Out for Sustainability, New York Fashion Academy, Pacific Northwest Ballet Backstage Pass, Seattle Out and Proud (SOaP), Sustainable Belltown, Sustainable Seattle, Three Dollar Bill Cinema and Wolfgang: Seattle Symphony’s Young Patrons Group as our June SAM Remix cohosts.